Thursday, January 21, 2010

Recommit

Hi. So I've been terrible about blogging. This is my blog post of recommitment. I really do have the time because I am surfing the web during most of my classes anyway. SO I might as well blog while I'm blowing time on the lovely world wide web. Half the time I'm stalking your blogs anyway, so I figure it's only fair if I do my part in the blogging world.

So here's the 411 on my life as of late. I am in my LAST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE. Yes, that's right. I will graduate in April and then be a nurse! (after I pass the NCLEX test) I am now in my "Capstone" of nursing, which is basically an internship with one nurse on a unit. I am at the Cardiovascular ICU at UVRMC. If it sounds glamorous, it's not. I have mostly been dumping pee out of catheters and giving old men bed baths. Booyah! Welcome to nursing. I love my preceptor nurse and I'm feeling like a real nurse though, so it's good. I think that's the gist of what I'm up to. Now that I have officially recommitted, I guess I'll make some real posts.

ps Happy 2010! Look at this sweet photo Kimber took on New Year's Eve....



2 comments:

Katie said...

"I have mostly been dumping pee out of catheters and giving old men bed baths."

I love you, Allie.

Mark and Debbie Holt said...

Yeah! I'm glad that you are going to be blogging again! Even though I talk to you everyday and text you all the time, I still love to read about your glamorous life!
~Love you!