Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cutie Roomies


So these pics were taken a few weeks ago but I thought I'd show off my roommates! These were taken the first Sunday I was able to go to my ward (which was two months after moving in... such is the life of a nurse).

This year Bree left us for a change of scenery but she's still a roomie in our hearts. We made her get in the pics too. Aubrey was one of Katie's friends from AZ and we loved her from day one! I feel super blessed to live with these lovely ladies.

Bree, Trish, me, Aubrey, Katie

In other news, I'm starting wedding plans! Advantage of a forever-long engagement is that I didn't really have to start planning until a month after we got engaged. Current issues are figuring out how to get my dream dress without spending obscene amounts of money and picking colors. I know after reading a library of wedding magazines over the last few years (thanks mom! and yes I said years...) I should already have some things figured out but I don't. Also I'll have more on Halloween later... oops.

3 comments:

Kimber said...

You are all gorgeous!! How fun!

Mark and Debbie Holt said...

Cute pictures! Cute roomies! You forgot to mention that Bree's mom and me were also cute roomies...a long time ago! Actually, I'm glad that you didn't post the infamous roomie picture of Cheryl and me:)!!! Love ya!! and your roomies!

Jensen Family said...

You and your roomies are adorable. Good friends are the best. How exciting about starting the wedding. How fun!!