Saturday, October 29, 2011

Alpine Loop



 A few weekends ago, we went on a Sunday drive to see the fall colors. They did not disappoint. We saw this spot (above) and took some family photos. Mom would be proud! 



There were soo many cars. Utahns love a Sunday drive.

My attempts at "photography" while driving in a car. :)


My favorite pals

Just missing Kimber and Sonya 

Justin and I first drove the Alpine Loop four years ago during our church's General Conference. As we listened to the speakers on the radio, it totally started snowing. So pretty! But I liked the weather better this year... 


1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hi Allie! Your blog is so stinkin cute! I love the layout! So savvy! Your hair is gorgeous! It looks like you guys are doing great! I love to peek at your blog. Your bucket list is great! :)