Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thanksgiving with the Ostler and Tenney Clans

I figured I better hurry and put something about Thanksgiving because Christmas is almost here. This was my first Thanksgiving with the in-laws and it was so fun. Justin and I spent the first part of the break with his mom in Pleasant Grove. The Tenney's came up from Las Vegas too so we spent most of our time running around with the cute kids. I think most of my pictures are with Savannah and baby Maverick.




Jana is an AMAZING cook. Check out the huge, pretty turkey...
We also made a quick trip back to California. We saw Brooke's state meet, visited Justin's family in Fresno, and saw a few friends in GB. It was so good to be home. This is the only pic from the weekend trip- Justin and me at Brooke's meet!

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

You two are adorable! What a great Thanksgiving weekend. It looks like you had a great time.

Allie said...

Thanks Lisa! It was fun seeing you guys yesterday at the game! Jacob was so cute telling me about his date that night :)