Sunday, March 11, 2012

V-day

I thought I'd post about V-day before St. Patrick's is here...

 My mom was way too good to us and sent not only a festive sweater for me to wear, but also a heart-shaped box of See's Candies. Mmmm. I was so sad when they were gone. 

I showed up to class with my heart sweater on and a plate full of pink sugar cookies in my hands. I think my classmates (most of whom are 30+ and married with kids) thought I was a little crazy. However, they loved the cookies. I am my mother's daughter: I love holidays. 

It was our first Valentine's as married folk and it was lovely.







Also I just found these pics on my camera. Valentine's Day breakfast! I snuck out while Justin was in the shower and made heart-shaped pancakes. Unfortunately, I scared him to death thinking someone was in our kitchen while he was getting ready. Of course, that was his first thought because he'd never guess that I would actually get out of bed that early without being forced to :)





1 comment:

Katie said...

iLOVE the sweater.