Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

My Easter miracle this year was getting to be on-call! I was scheduled to work but luckily (for me and the patients) we sent almost everyone home Saturday. Sleeping in, going to church, and spending time with family was even more wonderful on Easter because I was expecting it. 

Here are pics from Easter dinner at Justin's mom's house. It was so fun to celebrate and eat a yummy Easter dinner. We jumped on the tramp, did an Easter egg hunt (Justin had the duty of hiding the eggs), and blew colored bubbles. 

Easter egg hunt fail: I grabbed a large candle off of the piano (thinking it was a bowl and there was possibly an egg inside) and poured hot wax all over myself and the piano. Luckily, I wasn't burned and Jana didn't mind scraping wax off of her furniture. I'm really smooth, right?






I am so grateful for my Savior this Easter Sunday. I know He lives. I'm so jealous Ashley is here right now: 






P.S. Second Easter miracle: me blogging something same-day! Aren't you proud? 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Wish I was there. Wait I was... :)

Mark and Debbie Holt said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! Wish I was there too! I laughed and laughed when I read about you grabbing the candle! You have always been quite competitive when hunting for eggs on Easter! Glad that you got off from work and had a wonderful Easter!

Katie said...

I am proud :-)