Thursday, June 7, 2012

Playing with M&M

I thought I'd put up a post before I head out! 

While, Justin has been away, my cute cousins, Megan and Molly, have been keeping me company! 

Wherever we go, their constant question is "Can I take a picture?!" I think they mostly like to play with my phone, but here's some of my favorites... 


Perfect day: BYU Creamery ice cream and chasing ducks at the pond

No swim lesson is complete without Taco Bell after :)

Sleepovers, crazy faces, and heading to church in their cute hats!

I also got to visit with my cute grandparents. I was so glad they made it to Utah (thanks to Mom!) so I could spend some time with them. I love them so much.  

Then, today this cute girl dropped me off at the airport! Off to Mozambique! I'm so excited for the trip.. . and to see Justin! Wish me luck with my flights... three days of traveling!! 

1 comment:

Mark and Debbie Holt said...

Thanks for posting the photo of the girls in their Easter dresses!! THey look so cute!! And I love the one of Grandma and Grandpa Olson too!!! Good luck with all the traveling... it will all be worth it!!! Be safe!!! Love you!!!