Saturday, May 12, 2012

Last day at Sotomayor

This was my last group to take to Sotomayor. We got to see some births and hold babies so everyone was happy!  

Showing off their capri scrubs

I love this picture. One basinet, five babies. 

Don't mind if I do shove my IV in your face 

Tender photo of the day award goes to Ty. So cute, right?





This picture is Ty and I with a sweet volunteer at the hospital. She comes once a week to visit the laboring women and teach the ones that are in postpartum. She said she teaches them how to show love to their babies, how to care for them, and how to breastfeed. I'm so glad they have started this program with volunteers. She was such a sweet lady and I'm sure the women love having her around. Another cool thing we learned was that the hospital will give the women 75% off their hospital care if they attend all their prenatal appointments. I love this idea because many of the women never come in and have complications that could be prevented. It's fun to hear of new things the hospital system is trying to provide better care. 

1 comment:

hayley said...

I want all five babies in the one basinet!